MY JOB IS TO BE YOUR GUIDE THROUGHOUT YOUR HOME BUYING PROCESS. WHETHER THIS IS YOUR FIRST PURCHASE, OR YOUR 10TH, YOU HAVE ENOUGH TO WORRY ABOUT WITHOUT ADDING STRESS FROM THE TECHNICAL DETAILS. ALLOW ME TO MAKE THE PROCESS AS EASY AS POSSIBLE FOR YOU AND YOUR FAMILY.
The general steps in the buying process will be determined by the contract deadlines. It will usually take 30-45 days from contract to close to complete the process.
- Discuss agency relationships and select your buyer’s agent to represent your interests.
- Become pre-approved with a mortgage lender as this will help determine your price range and make you a more attractive buyer when making an offer.
- Begin your search for a new home. If you have a home to sell, it is best to begin this search before your existing home in under contract.
- Discuss your needs. Make sure your agent fully understands what type of home will best suit you and your family.
- Make an offer!
- Follow your agent’s guidance through the due diligence of the contract process.
- Learn all about the neighborhood and city that you are about to live in.
- Make preliminary moving plans with regards to utilities, insurance policies, schools and moving day.
Follow These Links For More Information