Angie has over 25 years experience as a licensed real estate broker working for prestigious real estate companies in the Denver metropolitan area and foothills. She currently resides in Bailey with her family.
Angie has spent her entire career working for prestigious real estate companies in the including Perry & Co., Fuller Sotheby’s International Realty (formerly Fuller Towne & Country Properties) and Kentwood Real Estate as a licensed personal assistant, project manager, marketing/advertising manager, company administrator, staff manager, operations director and real estate broker.
With a broad knowledge of office operations, real estate sales and systems and technology applications, she has the ability to offer a wide variety of assistance in residential real estate. She has been involved in many facets of real estate marketing and business development from office management and operations to real estate sales and systems and technology applications and has been instrumental in developing, creating, designing, and implementing extensive print and electronic marketing and advertising programs for companies, individuals and properties.
Atypical to the traditional real estate marketing industry, she uses her unique gifts and intuition to decipher the best strategy for the needs of her clients while capitalizing on the strengths and uniqueness of the properties to create a suitable blueprint that will best fit the design style and target market.
She was licensed as a real estate agent in 1991 and obtained her Employing Broker real estate license in 1999 in order to further her knowledge and abilities.
AFFILIATIONS & ACHIEVEMENTS
- Recipient Denver Metro Association of Realtors® 2015 Roundtable Award.
- Current Member Denver Metro Association of Realtors® and Secondary Member of Mountain Metro Association of Realtors®.
- Past Member South Metro Denver Board of Realtors®.
- Member of Denver Board of Realtors® Professional Standards Grievance Committee 2002-2012.
- Moderator for Ethics and Orientation Class at the Denver Board of Realtors® 2002 – 2004.
- Proud supporter of these charitable organizations: Denver Dumb Friends League, Veterans of ForeignWars, Rocky Mountain Resource Center, Intermountain Humane Society, Night Lights, Conifer Area Chamber of Commerce, Conifer High School, West Jefferson Elementary School, Marshdale Elementary School.
See what my Clients say about me on Zillow:Reviews on Zillow
“She was very together, very knowledgeable, very professional. She kept everyone on track to ensure a seamlessly easy house buying experience. I’d use … more “
“We did not hire Angie ourselves, but she represented our buyers. However we felt it necessary to say how delighted we were to have her assistance in … more “